Latest Books :

Read My Antonia now online

My Antonia
By:Willa Cather
Published on 2015-07-02 by Xist Publishing

An Ode to a Vanished Way of Life on the Nebraska Plains “I'd have liked to have you for a sweetheart, or a wife, or my mother or my sister--anything a woman can be to a man. The idea of you is part of my mind; you influence my likes and dislikes, all my tastes, hundreds of times when I don't realize it. You really are a part of me.” ― Willa Cather, My Antonia In Willa Cather's My Antonia, thoughts of home and homesickness play a central role in this icon tale of the great plains of Nebraska. In this book, Jim Burden reflects on his childhood on the Nebraska prairie and the unforgettable girl, My Antonia. This Xist Classics edition has been professionally formatted for e-readers with a linked table of contents. This eBook also contains a bonus book club leadership guide and discussion questions. We hope you’ll share this book with your friends, neighbors and colleagues and can’t wait to hear what you have to say about it.

This Book was ranked at 21 by Google Books for keyword Classics.

Book ID of My Antonia's Books is 4-ImCwAAQBAJ, Book which was written byWilla Catherhave ETAG "384B73tEdDk"

Book which was published by Xist Publishing since 2015-07-02 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9781681951959 and ISBN 10 Code is 1681951959

Reading Mode in Text Status is true and Reading Mode in Image Status is true

Book which have "177 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under CategoryFiction

This Book was rated by 2 Raters and have average rate at "4"

This eBook Maturity (Adult Book) status is NOT_MATURE

Book was written in en

eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is true and in ePub is true

Book Preview

Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Anime romance - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger